CLS (Customer Legalization System) is a web application that is available online to accredited organizations. It serves the electronic management and processing of legal documents of the organization providing the services of an integrated ECM (Enterprise Content Management) system.
As an advanced management system, it provides efficient and effective control of customer’s legal documents, easy management through it unique workflow, and it is capable of storing large amounts of information. It ensures the organization quick access timely information while as a web-based system offers significant functional advantages over traditional systems and fully meets the functional and technical requirements of every large institution.
Simpler. Smarter. Faster.
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Reduced maintenance costs by replacing several systems with one
- Manages the whole life cycle of a request, from receipt to completion with much shorter waiting and processing time
- Easy collaboration, even if the approval and management groups are located at different geographical points
- Increases the knowledge for the current status of a request for managers, team members, and customers
- Improves the quality of services provided to clients
- Trouble-free capturing, finding, and distributing business information
- Instant, secure access to corporate documents
- Improves operational efficiency by converting paper information into searchable digital files
- Audit Control
- Saves documents with minimal storage space requirements
- LDAP integration
- Strong passwords (8 characters minimum length)
- Single Sign On
- Periodically forced password change (Once a month)
- Audit lists (weekly failed login attempts)
- Password Reset functionality via email.
- 1 global administration account (SQL Server + system administration), credentials not accessible from the application
- Application run under low rights account with permission only to specific store procedures required from the application